Black people it time to wake up and gave wealth and Black Economics Empowerment..
Black Americans: 7 A.M. : Dr. Claude Anderson – Inheriting Nothing
Click on Dr Claud Anderson to See Video
YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH COMES FROM CRYPTOCURRENCIES
What is Mining?
THE HISTORY OF BITCOINS
‘Mining’ in the case of most cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, is what people do to secure transactions on the network. In the case of Paypal, Visa, Banks etc- they are the intermediary that you must trust to carry out an action (sending money) and verifying a transaction (receiving it into your account). However the Bitcoin network is decentralized, there is no need to ‘trust’ anyone because you can base the validity of someones claims like “I sent you one Bitcoin” on maths, not notions like ‘trust’.
Bitcoin mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin’s public ledger of past transactions or blockchain. This ledger of past transactions is called the block chain as it is a chain of blocks. The block chain serves to confirm transactions to the rest of the network as having taken place.
Here is some Financial Literacy News you need to know…….
What is Currency?
1. something that is used as a medium of exchange; money.
2. general acceptance; prevalence; vogue.
3. a time or period during which something is widely accepted and circulated.
4. the fact or quality of being widely accepted and circulated from person to person.
5. circulation, as of coin.
What does Crypto mean?
1. a person who secretly supports or adheres to a group, party, or belief.
2. secret or hidden; not publicly admitted: a combining form meaning “hidden,” “secret,” used in the formation of compound words: cryptocurrency
1. (often initial capital letter) a type of digital currency that uses state-of-the-art cryptography, can be issued in any fractional denomination, and has a decentralized distribution system:
stores and online businesses that accept Bitcoin.
2. a single unit of this currency:
the current value of a bitcoin as of today is $628.
1. any circulating medium of exchange, including coins, paper money, and demand deposits.
2. paper money.
3. gold, silver, or other metal in pieces of convenient form stamped by public authority and issued as a medium of exchange and measure of value.
4. any article or substance used as a medium of exchange, measure of wealth, or means of payment, as checks on demand deposit or cowrie.
5. a particular form or denomination of currency.
Federal Reserve note
1. a bank note issued by the Federal Reserve Banks and now serving as the prevailing paper currency in circulation in the US
a promissory note, payable on demand, issued by an authorized bank and intended to circulate as money.
Cloud Mining is the process of bitcoin mining utilizing a remote datacenter with shared processing power. This type of mining allows users to mine bitcoins or alternative cryptocurrencies without having to manage their own hardware
Money works for you….You’re not suppose to work for it to Prosper
How to make money with ZarFund where Wealth is Predictable Here
What stage do you want to be on?
Here’s a Donation and Receiving Platform based on Referring Two People
System is based on your 2 Referers Doing the Same as You
Stage 1 You Donate $18 and refer 2 people you get back $36 a month Residual
Stage 2 You Donate $30 and you get back $122 a month Residual
Stage 3 You Donate $61 and get back $488 a month Residual
Stage 4 You Donate $122 and get back $1952 a month Residual
Stage 5 You Donate $610 and get back $19,646 a month Residual
Stage 6 You Donate $1220 and get back $80K a month Residual
Click on Join Us Below
Wealth is created by the Interest that is paid on the use of your money
CLICK TO SEE VIDEO AND THEN Leave Information below to get started
If you need some more money for any reason but don’t have the time to work for it then join our Community of Givers. Our Community is based on Giving and Receiving or you can call it Sowing and Reaping but it’s really SEEDTIME and HARVEST…
CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE FOR A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
How to Reach Your Fundraising Goal with Crowdrising
Online fundraising is now crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a unique way on how to raise funds using social media platforms. There is a huge problem with crowdfunding as we know it which is most people who launch crowdfunding campaigns do not meet their goal.
Crowdrising provides a strategic way to raise funds for your personal or business project.
Click on Crowdrising Below to Start building your Harvest
COMMUNITY GROUP FUNDRAISING (CLICK HERE)
You Need an E-Wallet for all these programs to send and receive Digital Currencies
CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE TO GET YOUR FREE COINBASE E-WALLET TO BUY AND SELL BITCOINS