CROWDRISING – PEER TO PEER DIRECT FUNDING
Crowdrising provides an automated platform (available worldwide at free of charge), which is designed to allow individuals and/or groups, such as Schools, Churches, Non-Profit Organisations to make and receive donations directly and personally from one Member to another Member, from one Member’s payment processor to another Member’s payment processor.
The pay processors are determined by the participants themselves, which include Bitcoins, PayPal, Cash, Credit Cards, E-Wallets and so on. You can decide how you wish to be paid by listing your chosen payment methods once you signed up.
A QUICK OVERVIEW OF CROWD RISING:
- Please take a moment and learn what Crowd Rising is and you will also find the answers in more depth to most questions below.
- It is not a Company or a Business or a Corporation.
- The Crowd Rising System is not owned by any one individual.
- Crowd Rising is a semi-automated system created by a group of 5 individuals who are funding and Founding members referred to as the 5 Horsemen.
- The platform is made available World-Wide free of charge.
- There are No Admin fees, No monthly fees, in fact, there are NO fees.
- It’s a Person-To-Person Direct Funding Platform.
- The system was designed in such a way that it can be used for fundraisers such as for Schools, Churches, non-profits, family and personal financial needs etc etc.
- The donation payments are NOT collected by the administrator nor are the payments automated by the system, rather sent directly and personally from one member to another member, from one member’s payment processor to another member’s payment processor.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT IS CROWD RISING?
Crowd Rising is a Person to Person, Direct Funding and Crowd Sharing Platform. It brings forth a new way of raising funds for various causes, whether it is for personal needs or a host of worthy causes, such as churches, schools, non-profit organizations, etc.
2. IS CROWD RISING A COMPANY, A BUSINESS OR A CORPORATION?
No, Crowd Rising is a Platform made by the people and for the people. It was created by a group of like-minded people for this very purpose.
3. IS CROWD RISING AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE?
Yes, it is available worldwide.
4. HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
There are 2 ways to get involved:
This first one is highly recommended. If you have been invited to join, please click on that person’s referral link and you will be instructed to fill out a simplified registration form.*
In the event that somebody were not invited by family /friends then he can join by going to the main website and click on the Sign-Up button. You will then be sponsored directly by the Administrator and the system will automatically spill you down into the first eligible or qualified member’s genealogy.
* There are tutorial videos available found on the website by clicking on the Tutorials button on the website top menu bar that show you how to register. Please watch these videos before proceeding with the sign up form and subequent upgrading.
5. CAN I HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT?
Yes you can but it is strongly recommended that you do not stack them. For example, you create a 2nd account under the sponsorship of your 1st account or create a 3rd account under the sponsorship of your 1st or 2nd account. This is considered stacking. This is an unethical practice. However, this may be acceptable in the event that you are creating a fundraiser for a worthy cause that inspires you. In this case, you will need to go to the Tutorial’s tab where you can find tutorial videos, guiding you step by step on how to set up a fundraiser account.
6. CAN I SIGN PEOPLE UP MYSELF?
Yes you can. In fact, you are encouraged to do that to make sure that the people you bring in to the organization land under the correct Sponsor, which is you but keep in mind that once you have 5 personally sponsored referrals that your additional referrals automatically spill down into your direct referrals genealogy. You will also be able to dictate where you want the referral to go, from the 1st generation of downlines all the way down to the 10th level.
7. ARE THERE ANY FEES TO PAY?
No, there are no fees of any kind. The Founders of the Crowd Rising Platform offer the system 100% free of charge.
8. WHAT PAY PROCESSORS ARE USED?
The pay processors are determined by the participants themselves. You can decide how you wish to be paid and list your chosen ones in the back office. You must enter at least one in order to be able to save the setting in your Profile or you will not be qualified to make use of the system.
You are advised to watch a tutorial video on how to set up your payment methods.
9. ARE THE PAYMENTS AUTOMATED?
No, as you will be paid directly from another participant it will depend on how quickly they pay you once matched.
10. CAN I EDIT MY PROFILE, E.G. CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR PAYMENT METHODS?
No, the system’ strict security does not allow you to change your email address OR payment methods once you have listed them in your back office, as a security measure and for your own protection. This is to ensure hackers do not access your account and try to change the email and processors to their own. This is also to stop them from getting email notifications of new sign-ups or donations coming in to your account. If you need to make changes, due to an error, you will have to write in to support using the link support with exact details. Once your request is verified, they will make the changes for you in your back office
11. CAN I CHANGE MY SPONSOR?
Should you need to change your Sponsor, you will need to contact support, outlining the reason(s) why you want to change them. You can do this either through the Live Support button or write an email to support. The support team or system administrator will reply to you as soon as possible.
12. I SENT THE DONATION PAYMENT BUT MY UPLINE DID NOT CONFIRM. WHAT CAN I DO?
There will be a timer which the recipient of the payment will see to determine how many hours he/she has to confirm the payment. If the timer reaches “0” and the payment has not been confirmed, you will need to contact support with proof of payment made, ie, a screenshot of the Transaction ID made through the payment processor. Simply upload the document and sent it to support for further investigation by the support team.
13. I SAW THE NAME OF MY SPONSOR ON THE SIGN-UP FORM BUT IT SHOWS A DIFFERENT PERSON AS MY SPONSOR IN MY BACK OFFICE. WHY IS THAT?
This is due to spillover. You will need to refer to a tutorial video or to the power point slide show in the back office to understand how spillover works.
For example: Bob has filled his Stage 1 with 5 members but you happen to be the 6th person that has signed up under his referral link. The system will still show that you have signed up under Bob, but since Bob can only have 5 members on his first level, which is Stage 1, the system automatically spills you downwards into Bob’s next generation of members that have not filled their Stage 1 yet. Let’s say you land on Kathy’s first level. The system will now show Kathy as your Sponsor and your $20 donation is to be sent to Kathy and not Bob.
14. ARE THERE ANY REFUNDS?
No, there are no refunds allowed since all payment are sent directly from one person’s processor to another person’s processor. No funds are being held by the Administrator or the Founding group.
15. WHEN I WENT TO UPGRADE TO HIGHER STAGE, THE SYSTEM SHOWS SOMEONE ELSE AS MY SPONSOR IN MY BACK OFFICE TO WHOM I HAVE TO SEND MY PAYMENT TO. WHY IS THAT?
It is how a pass-up works. You will need to refer to a tutorial video or to the power point slide show in the back office to understand how a pass-up works. For example, your direct referral donated $20 to you. When you step up or upgrade to Stage 2, the donation goes up to your sponsor’s sponsor. When you step up to Stage 3, it goes to the 3rd upline in that order all the way to Stage 10 and that is how the donations from your generation’s referrals will flow up to you.
Those that you see in your 1st generation are your direct referrals, which you have personally sponsored, and they will donate $20 to you. Those that you see in your 2nd generation will donate $40 to you when they step up to Stage 2. Those in all other stages will donate to you whenever they step up and submit the payment required for that particular Stage. As your donations increase with every Stage upgrade, the same applies to your downlines payments when they roll up to you in the exact same fashion.
16. IF I AM NOT SURE MY DONATION IS GOING TO THE RIGHT PERSON, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You will need to refer to a tutorial video or to the power point slide show in the back office to understand how this all works and if you are still in doubt then do NOT make the donation payment Instead, either:
A) contact your sponsor or
B) contact support via Live Chat or send a support ticket to support with details, name of your sponsor and the name and emil address of the member the system is showing you whos you are asked to send the donation payment to. And either the system administrators or support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
17. IF I HAVE A QUESTION THAT IS NOT COVERED HERE IN THE FAQ, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
For further information, go to the website, get on the Live Support button and they will assist you in real time. If they are offline, send an email to support.
Further information about Crowdrising
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By signing up for Crowd Rising membership, you agree to the following Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers :
This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- You understand that there specific guidelines and policies in place.
- You agree to take appropriate action when you receive a notification of a donation known as “Pending Donations” and you understand that failing to take action (Either Approve a pending if the donation payment was received or Decline if the funds were not received) within 24 hours from receiving a pending donation will cause the system to lock your account down and will remain locked until you contact support having resolved the issue of a declined donation and request your account to be “Unlocked”.
- You also understand that you have a full 48 hours from the time you join CrowdRising to decide if you wish to particpate or not, failing to Step-up (Upgrade, make a $20 donation to the person that invited you) will cause the system to delete your account, You are welcome to join again and get a second 48 hour period to decide to partcipate, failing to participate will get you banned from joing the CrowdRising community again.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within Crowd Rising, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate it’s operations, it’s creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members.
Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your uplines, to make referrals. Individual results will vary.
Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
All sales are final. No refunds.
You understand that all donations will be made to you to your payment processors, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
You agree to accept email updates regarding CrowdRising. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuse via the contact form. Please include the entire spam email with headers.
Need some Money for any reason and Why Crowdrising Direct Funding. Crowdrising provides an automated platform (available worldwide at free of charge), which is designed to allow individuals and/or groups, such as Schools, Churches, Non-Profit Organisations to make and receive donations directly and personally from one Member to another Member, from one Member’s payment processor to another Member’s payment processor.